Monday, November 20, 2017

A Wife's Secret to Happiness Week 10 Chapter 10 - Encouragement

Hey Friends,
I'm so glad you came over to my blog for this weeks encouragement post.

We are in Week 10 of our bible study A Wife's Secret to Happiness and we are reading Chapter 10.

This weeks verse is:



And here is your encouragement video for this week.



I hope you have a great week.
Remember we Will NOT have bible study this week. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving with Family and Friends. 
I will be doing the last encouragement video and blog post next week so stay tuned!

I will see you again on November 30th at 5:30p.m. at the clubhouse where we will go over Chapters 10 & 11.

If you have missed any of the videos or blog postes you can find the direct links below.

Week One Chapter One HERE
Week Two Chapter Two HERE
Week Three Chapter Three HERE
Week Four Chapter Four HERE
Week Five Chapter Five HERE
Week Six Chapter Six HERE
Week Seven Chapter Seven HERE
Week Eight Chapter Eight HERE
Week Nine Chapter Nine HERE
Week Ten Chapter Ten - You Are HERE

See you soon,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Just remember let's all play nice. ;)