Monday, October 2, 2017

A Wife's Secret to Happiness Week 3 Chapter 3 - Encouragement

Hey Friends,

So glad you stopped by for weekly encouragement.
This week we are in Chapter Three in A Wife's Secret to Happiness.
The title of this chapter is: The Blessing of Unity

The verse of the week.


"For I too am a {woman} man under authority"....Matthew 8:9


As I talk about our verse of the week in the video below I ask you to read more about it in the bible. You might want to read the Centurion's whole story and not just this one sentence. Read Matthew 8:5-13

Here is the Video for this week.

                            


This one is very short and there is a reason for that friends. I would like for you to go over to Heidi St. John's website and listen to two podcasts.
I know what you are thinking "I really don't have time for that" friends I get it we are all busy. Hand Raised "Me Too" But, I listen while washing dishes and folding laundry and sweeping and moping floors. You can download it to your phone or ipod and pop your ear buds in and away you go cleaning and taking care of business. If you are lucky like me and have a husband that buys you a car with Apple Car play you can listen while driving too. If you have an android device I think you can download the "Stitcher" app and listen just like us apple users. If however you don't want to do any of those you can listen straight from Heidi's website. Here are the direct links to the two episodes.



I hope you have time to listen. If not maybe another time then.



I will see you Thursday night October 5th at 5:30p.m. at the clubhouse.

I hope you have a great week.
Love you and I will see you soon friends,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Just remember let's all play nice. ;)