Monday, October 16, 2017

A Wife's Secret to Happiness Week 5 Chapter 5 - Encouragement

Hey there friends I am glad you came over to my blog for your weekly encouragement.

Can you believe it! We are on Week 5 of our bible study A Wife's Secret to Happiness and we are reading Chapter 5 "The Blessing of a Provider"

Our verse for this week is 2 Corinthians 9:11



Here is your encouragement video for this week.



                                    


I hope you get in your workbook and read the sheet entitled "12 Healthy Habits of Constructive Communicators"

Are you a "Demand" wife or a "Supply" wife?
How are you #wifestylin today?



Don't forget that I typed up a page in your workbook that has all the key verses on it that Jen talks about in this chapter. Read through them again, I think you will understand some of the things she talks about in this chapter if you do.





If you missed any of the encouragement post for this bible study find the links below.

A Wife's Secret to Happiness 
Week 1 Chapter One
Week 2 Chapter Two
Week 3 Chapter Three
Week 4 Chapter Four
Week 5 Chapter Five (You are HERE)

I hope you all have a great week. I will see you on Thursday night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Just remember let's all play nice. ;)