Monday, October 9, 2017

A Wife's Secret to Happiness Week 4 Chapter 4 - Encouragement

Hey there friends I'm glad you came over to my blog for your weekly encouragement. 

This week our verse is 1 Peter 3:6





Here is the video for encouragement.  









In the video I just simply encourage you to go through the "Working through Relationship Winters" worksheet. You will find Jared's (Jen's husband) perspective as well as Jen's perspective.

Relationship winters are hard! And if one or both of you decide that you had rather give up than find out the cause of the problem it can bring about the end of your marriage.  

Sweet sister's I hope that you will stick it out and work it out with your husband.

So come on.....let's put on our coat, hat, scarf, gloves, and maybe even our pair of snow boots and get to work digging into God's word to get out of that relationship winter!

I also said that today was my husband Darren and my 25th wedding anniversary. So I just wanted to show you something that he made for me. 

This is an actual Fly that he tied for me. I haven't seen it in person yet but I can't wait to.

See it is able to be used (I'm not going to) to fish with, complete with hook and all.

If you have missed any of the encouragement videos and blog postes I will link them below.

Week One is Here
Week Two is Here
Week Three is Here
Week Four you are Here.

I hope you have a very blessed week.
See you soon,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Just remember let's all play nice. ;)