Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Thankful Thursday #3

Hello friends today is Thursday so it is time for:


Today I am thankful that great weather. It was not bad over the weekend. I know you are thinking Uh! Well over the weekend we were supposed to have a hurricane but it never developed. We did get some rain off the system but no damaging winds which I am thankful for. 

Our weather that the good Lord has blessed us with has been excellent. I am partial to Fall. I like being outside and here in Florida it is the perfect time to do that. We don't have trees that change pretty colors (unless you like brown) but our temps in the Fall are to die for. 

So today I am thankful you can say for Fall.

Now, please tell me what you are thankful for right now.

Hugs and best stitches to you,
a.k.a. Mrs. Sew & Sew

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Just remember let's all play nice. ;)