Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Hi friends!
I am starting something new here on my blog, as you can see.
I'm calling it Thankful Thursday....


I want to take a day out of my week and tell you at least one thing I am thankful for. You see the Lord has blessed me greatly over my ummm 30 and some odd years of my life and I would be remiss if I did not thank Him for blessing me. I want to share that with you. No matter how tough life gets you can always find something to be thankful for! Am I right? Yes, I am!

So I want to share with you and then I want you to comment and tell me a little of what you are thankful for this week. So here goes....

I am thankful for all of YOU!

You see sometimes when I'm down you all here lift my spirits......and I hope in turn to help lift yours as well. I am very thankful that the Lord allowed each and every one of you to find my blog.
What are you thankful for?

Hugs and best stitches to you all,

6 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'm thankful for the little bits of 'me' time I can find throughout my days babysitting 3 little ones and raising my own 3 boys. It's never boring or quiet around here, but God always provides a few moments where I can just breathe and regroup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you know the value of "me" time. It would be very easy to get run down while taking care of little ones. Even though I don't have little ones any more I still enjoy my "me" time. Even if it's just to sit and drink my cup of coffee in the morning. Thank You for sharing with me Leanne.

      Delete
  2. I am thankful for blogging friends too! I'm also thankful for finding fellow quilters who love the Lord, like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renee, I really have to say Amen to that. I read your blog each time you post something. I may not post anything in reply but just know I really am thankful for your posts. Your love for the Lord and others really shines through!

      Delete
  3. Great idea!! I will try to get here on time next time...

    I am very thankful for the husband God gave me. I had a very bad migraine this week and he is there taking care of me and helping me though it when I am crying out in pain. He is patient and tender. I could n't ask for a sweeter, more loving man than my Rusty. I am SO blessed....

    Of course, I am very thankful for YOU. You are a faithful and encouraging friend. =)

    Can we use that image for a button on our blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you have such a wonderful husband that takes care of you. You are a sweet friend and one of my many blessings! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think. Just remember let's all play nice. ;)